Today is another special day!
I got my very first nomination for the Sunshine blogger award by the sweetest Tina from the open Concavity earlier this week!
I would like to apologize that i’m finally turning it up and also thank her so much, it really warmed my heart you will never know how much! 🙈
I love reading her posts and i’m sure you will too! So here is “The open concavity”
The rules for the award:
* Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
* Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
*Nominate (at least) 11 blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
*List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
So now let’s get into the questions Tina asked!
1. Why did you name your blog as such?
“Minimally me” explains itself, it’s about me, things i feel, things i notice things i see differently, generally stuff that goes inside my mind but as someone who gets bored while reading long stuff i know there are people like me who love short poems or stories that are coincise, quick to read.
2. What motivated you to start your blog?
It was back in 2017, well in 2015 i started admiring people who write that’s because i read a ton of articles and poems for 2 years as i had lots of free time and couldn’t help but fall in deep love with the mind that writes so i found myself frequenting the memo app and writing more creatively then as i started enjoying it i thought why not share with other people?
3. What is your blog’s niche and why did you choose to focus on it?
Everything and Everyone is welcomed in my blog! 🙈
4. Who is your life’s greatest inspiration?
The people who go through pain and actually make something out of it!
5. What is your philosophy in life and why?
My philosophy, hmm, life is much more than running to the office running back home grow old and pass away, money is important but attention shouldn’t be wholly dedicated to it because life is much more …
6. What song best exemplifies your current life situation?
This one, ” my Pace” by Stray kids, being someone who was always compared to others, one of the lines goes as, “Just cuz someone’s ahead doesn’t mean they’re first, ” being compared made me lose confidence and started thinking if i’m actually a looser, then this came out and it helped me wind down, i needed that i needed to know that we are not copies and surely not our lives too! Everyone’s path is different and so that’s why i need to look at my own path walk it in my own pace … Turn on the subtitles ⤵
Stray kids “My pace”
7.If there’s one thing you want to change in yourself, what would that be and why?
No one should change anything about themselves because that’s part of you that’s what made you the person you are, people should just look around and know that they don’t live alone in this world that’s i guess is enough to make one realise that everyone is going through some stuff and no one is having it all in roses …
8. Dog or cat?
A cat for sure!
9. If you would be a food or cuisine, what would it be and why?
I want to be the whole Moroccan cuisine because it’s rich in spices and it just makes whoever tastes it happy so yeah …
10. What is your greatest aspiration for humankind?
I want to write and share many stories because i know just reading some similar concern you know you are not alone and definitely more people share your concern and that’s of a great help itself.
11. How do you see your blog 5 or 10 years from now?
In 5 or 10 years if i’m still in life i will surely still be still here writing, i want more people to reach out to me that they read my stuff and they relate or are inspired by it, and although difficult but i will still try until i get my work published!
And that’s it for the lovely questions! i really enjoyed the topics and answering them 💖 Thank you once again Tina 🙈
Now for my questions but before i want to apologize that I will not nominate any blogs because although i have been here for 2 years but I don’t follow many blogs so that i can read all of their posts but today and doing this made me realise that i need to follow more blogs for the award to be fair!
But everyone is open to it as long as they respect the rules!
So next are My questions:
1. Can you describe life in 3 words?
2. What are you most thankful for?
3. What is your #1 advice for bew bloggers?
4. Do you prefer the city or the country side?
5. What are your top 3 most used apps?
6. What’s the first word that comes to your mind when we say “passion?”
7. What is that one thing that brings a smile to your face?
8. If you could make an app, what would you make it for?
9. Are there things that you think you’ve taken for granted that you should be grateful for?
10. Creativity can be found everywhere. 11. Where have you found your creative spark most recently?